RENIHAN MEADOWS POOL RULES
(redistributed June 29, 2015 per Board of Directors)
NO LIFE GUARD ON DUTY
SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK
- No one under the age of 15 is allowed without an
adult (over the age of 18 years old) present. (effective July 1,
- No food or drink of any kind (except
“plastic” water bottles) is allowed inside the fenced pool
- Swimming suits only…no pants or shoes in the
- Pool use is for Renihan Meadows residents and their
guests only. Please limit guests to two (2) at a time and be present with
your guests at the pool.
- One adult may not watch more than three (3)
- During inclement weather, such as lightning,
thunder, or other conditions hazardous to swimmers, everyone is required
to leave the pool area.
- Spouting or water and similar unhygienic actions
will not be permitted in the pool.
- No diapered children in the pool unless they are
wearing diapers especially designed for pool activity.
- No wheeled vehicles, excluding wheelchairs, are
permitted in the pool area.
- Gate to pool must be closed at all times.
These rules and regulations are for your own safety and
protection. Both owners and tenants need to take responsibility for seeing that
they are followed. Any damage to the pool or reported problems will mean
immediate pool closure!
Ray Stanford - Property Manager
Moseley Asssociates, Ltd. - Managing Agent